Thursday, January 1, 2015

Start The New Year Right

Posted by Auj Christine Lazaro at 1:54 PM


Click here to watch Auj's entire dance.


Sometimes I can’t help but wonder why there are people who just couldn’t seem to find the right motivation or inspiration to get them through the days of their lives thankful. I actually find it heartbreaking when I browse social media sites like Facebook and read people’s status updates saying how unkind life has been to them. (Ni hindi naisip na maswerte sila’t nakakapagFacebook pa sila kumpara sa ibang nasira na ang bahay sa bagyo o nag Noche Buena sa kalsada.)
Siguro nga some people have all the luck, these “nega” people might think. And I won’t deny it, mahirap talagang maging positive especially if you are surrounded with the not so pleasant things the world also renders along with the good. Siguro nga may malas, may swerte. Pero kung yung swerte nga, minsan minamalas din, malamang dadating din ang swerte sayo kung tingin mong malas ka. (Remembering Feng Shui 2)
For the entire year that passed, the best gift I got from the Lord is gratefulness. My eyes opened wider and my heart became bigger to all the goodness He bestowed in my life. I realized that the key to staying happy and inspired everyday is to feel joyful in the everyday things that I do. 
No matter how routine-oriented my everyday arrived, I always ponder on how more comfortable my life is than some and that one day, I hope to be the Almighty’s instrument to ease their burdens as well. And even when some days are darker than the usual, I make an EFFORT to stay happy and positive. I avoid succumbing to anything that will put me down. 
So, the point, you make it your choice. There is no self help material, no seminar or not even the best person you consider in the world can make you happy and positive. 
There is no magic to it. It all depends on you. 
If you think it is way too impossible to even change your mind and make your perspective better on the optimist side for this new year of 2015, there’s still hope. Remember, there are miracles. But you know, try acting on it first. 
Happy New Year!

1 comments:

David on August 26, 2015 at 4:31 PM said...

My resolution is to travel to Manilla!

Post a Comment

 

Aujventures Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos